Plastic manufacturing started in 1950 and today 70 years later, all of that plastic is still here on this earth, as nothing in nature can break it down. The plastic companies are now producing almost 300 million tons of plastic every year and half of it, is for single use like straws and plastic cling film that can’t be recycled. More than 8 million tons of plastic is dumped into our oceans every year, which then breaks down into micro-plastics and ends up in our fish and eventually on our plates. The ocean gives us 80% of our oxygen, thus each person needs to start looking into their everyday life, not only making healthier choices for themselves, but also for our beautiful environment.
Buzzy Wraps™ are the sustainable, natural alternative to plastic cling film and other single use plastic for food storage.
It is quality hand-crafted wax wraps that cling properly, don’t crack or crumble, and really do last. It is handmade with 100% organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.
You can wrap or cover a jam jar, bowls, cheese, sandwiches, picnic snacks, fruits and vegetables with it. The only food you can’t wrap are meat and fish.
- Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a seal. When cool the wrap holds its shape.
- It can be re-used for up to 12 months and if it is no longer clingy, you can cut it up in pieces and throw it in your compost heap or use as firelighters.
- Easy to clean. Simply wash in cool water and place on drying rack.
The gift set has 3 different sized wraps, small (20cm x 20cm), medium (30cm x 30cm) and large (40cm x 35cm).
Also great as a gift for a birthday, wedding, kitchen tea or even Mother’s day.
Moving away from plastic and closer to nature, has never been easier!
We might not have words like “Earth”, “Nature” or “Enviro” in our name, but we think we are one of the most environmentally friendly skin care companies around. All consumption has an impact, but we make the best choices we can, with the environment in mind. Here are a few things we do to minimise our impact on the environment:
- Most of our creams are made in Queensland’s first carbon neutral facility that uses solar power and recycles its own water. Our packing boxes and brochures are made from recycled materials and are completely recyclable. We use non-laminated boxes for our packaging so they can be recycled too.
- Our bottles and tubes are recyclable – personal care products aren’t suited to recycled plastic but ours can be recycled.
- We do not offer refill pouches of our products as they are not easily recycled, therefore defeating the purpose of offering them.
- Instead of bubble wrap or those annoying Styrofoam balls, we reuse old cardboard that is put through a special shredding machine to safely pack our shop and customer orders.
- We use glucose and coconut based ingredients in our wash products because they break down into their natural components in the water system (silicone does not).
- Ingredients we don’t use because they are bad for the environment include SLS, silicones, Parabens, Palm Oil, and so many more your eyes would glaze over.
- Our warehouse and head office building is completely solar-powered.
- We choose natural oils that only come from sustainable farms.
- We are made in locally Australia, reducing our carbon footprint. Did you know 70% of Australia’s person care products arrives here on ships from overseas? Shop local!
Could we do it better? Probably, and we’re most definitely open to suggestions. If you have one, please let us know so we can improve.
What has Sevenpointfive Mindset been used for?
- Relieving depression, anxiety etc.
- Creating restful sleep patterns.
- Controlling alcohol and drug cravings.
- Controlling Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit Disorder
- Improving concentration and memory.
What is in Sevenpointfive Mindset?
- ChromeMate – Chromium Polynicotinate is the most bioavailable form of chromium and is used to balance blood sugar by linking with insulin. ChromeMate’s patented
- oxygen-coordinated, chromium-niacin complex is the most potent of all — over 18 times more potent than any other form of niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is absorbed and retained by the body 300% more than picolinate.
- Coral Calcium Powder – Its alkalizing effect aids absorption of other ingredients.
- GABA – Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, is an amino acid classified as a neurotransmitter. Provides a natural calming effect. Prevents the nervous system overloading with anxiety messages.
- L-Glutamine – Amino acid, the building blocks of the body.
- L-Tyrosine – Amino acid, the building blocks of the body.
- Niacinamide – Maintains the nervous system.
- Valerian Root – Has a calming effect.
- L-OptiZinc – Zinc, like iron, copper and chromium, is one of 16 essential trace minerals the body needs to keep healthy and fit. Zinc is essential for growth and development, reproduction, digestion, respiration, and for proper brain, nerve, vision and immune function. L-OptiZinc is a unique, patented form of methionine-bound zinc that dramatically increases the bioavailability of zinc. Researchers have shown that L-OptiZinc is by far the most potent zinc antioxidant available as a dietary supplement