What has Sevenpointfive Mindset been used for?
- Relieving depression, anxiety etc.
- Creating restful sleep patterns.
- Controlling alcohol and drug cravings.
- Controlling Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit Disorder
- Improving concentration and memory.
What is in Sevenpointfive Mindset?
- ChromeMate – Chromium Polynicotinate is the most bioavailable form of chromium and is used to balance blood sugar by linking with insulin. ChromeMate’s patented
- oxygen-coordinated, chromium-niacin complex is the most potent of all — over 18 times more potent than any other form of niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is absorbed and retained by the body 300% more than picolinate.
- Coral Calcium Powder – Its alkalizing effect aids absorption of other ingredients.
- GABA – Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, is an amino acid classified as a neurotransmitter. Provides a natural calming effect. Prevents the nervous system overloading with anxiety messages.
- L-Glutamine – Amino acid, the building blocks of the body.
- L-Tyrosine – Amino acid, the building blocks of the body.
- Niacinamide – Maintains the nervous system.
- Valerian Root – Has a calming effect.
- L-OptiZinc – Zinc, like iron, copper and chromium, is one of 16 essential trace minerals the body needs to keep healthy and fit. Zinc is essential for growth and development, reproduction, digestion, respiration, and for proper brain, nerve, vision and immune function. L-OptiZinc is a unique, patented form of methionine-bound zinc that dramatically increases the bioavailability of zinc. Researchers have shown that L-OptiZinc is by far the most potent zinc antioxidant available as a dietary supplement